To add an item to the calendar, please email us at email@example.com.
|Event: Dumpster Day||Sponsor/Host Creston Neighborhood Association||Date: September 16, 2023||Duration: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM||Location: Berean Baptist Church 1574 Coit Ave NE|
Do you have bulky items to get rid of that don’t fit in your trash can? Bring them to Creston Dumpster Day on Saturday, September 16, from 8am – 12pm! Now’s your chance to dump that stained rug, broken kids toy, or cat-scratched arm chair without needing to buy a bulk tag.
New this year: There will be a separate dumpster for RECYCLING. So if you have large cardboard boxes and any other accepted recyclable materials, bring those too!
This event is free and open for all Creston residents! All attendees will be required to show proof of residency and sign in.
Dumpster Day will take place at Berean Baptist Church 1574 Coit Ave NE. Enter from northboud Coit Ave, then eastbound Sweet Ave. Heads up: Sometimes there’s no line, and sometimes the line is long. Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation.
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED:
- Televisions, computer monitors, or other electronic devices.
- Yard waste, sod, broken concrete, wood, or asphalt.
- Hazardous materials such as chemicals, tires, oil, gas, paint, hot ashes, or acid.
- Major appliances or anything with freon.
- Please visit ReimagineTrash.org to find where you can dump these items.
|Website:||Organizer Email:||Contact Phone Number:|