To add an item to the calendar, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Event: Diabetes Personal Action Toward Health (PATH)||Sponsor/Host MSU Extension||Date: October 11, 2023||Duration: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM||Location: Zoom|
Diabetes PATH is a six-week self-management workshop designed to help people take an active role in managing their diabetes. This program (also referred to as the Diabetes Self-Management program) meets the American Diabetes Association’s Diabetes Support Initiative criteria, a measure of high-quality programming.
Adults of all ages interested in diabetes are welcome to attend, including adults with prediabetes, type 1 or type 2 diabetes, family members and caregivers.
Over the course series participants learn a variety of tools to:
- deal with the symptoms of diabetes
- increase physical activity
- plan meals and eat healthy
- work more effectively with health care providers
- set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- sharing with others who understand
- taking ownership of your diabetes
- knowing you are not alone
- having your voice heard
|Website: https://www.canr.msu.edu/events/diabetespathoct?utm_source=cc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=extensiondigests||Organizer Email: email@example.com||Contact Phone Number: 810-244-8511|