|Event: MSU Extension: Chronic Pain PATH Series for Veteran Families (6 Week Course)||Sponsor/Host||Date: April 21, 2021||Duration: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM||Frequency 1 Weeks||End Date June 2, 2021|
*This workshop is online, so participants must be able to fully participate by using device audio and video features.
Chronic Pain PATH is a FREE six-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with chronic pain. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend. This program is open to Michigan residents only. *Please also note: The April 21 session will be a 20 minute introductory overview of the program which gives you the opportunity to ask questions and troubleshoot Zoom. Subsequent sessions will follow weekly on Wednesdays and meet for 2 hours. By registering for this workshop, you are agreeing to attend all sessions to the best of your ability.
You will learn tools to:
- Work with health care providers
- Manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- Make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- Set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your pain
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
This is a live class via Zoom.
- Internet or data connection
- Device with a camera and audio
If you are unable to have video and audio enabled during the program, please click here to attend a Chronic Pain workshop over the telephone.
|Location: Zoom||Organizer Contact: For more information or questions, contact Kai Gritter at email@example.com||Expectations/Needs||Intended Demographic:|